Did you know eye health appointments are covered for children from birth to the age of eighteen, annually? This means that you can take your child, once a year, to the eye doctor – for free. Recently, we booked our first appointment for Olivia – and I was pleasantly surprised when I learned it was covered by Alberta Health Care.
- Pair of Glasses, Canon Rebel EOS and a Mac Desktop
- Pair of Glasses, Maid for a Day and Spa Afternoon at a 5 Star Hotel
- Pair of Glasses, Fully Tailored Italian Suit and a Luxury Watch
- Pair of Glasses, Bike of Your Choice, 2 Concert Tickets of Your Choice
- Pair of Glasses, $1,000 Shopping Spree and VIP bottle service at Your Favorite Bar
- Pair of Glasses, Sky Diving for Two and Two Tickets to a Sporting Event