Want to know some of the other games that we play Mr. Advertister-Clearly-Not-a-Parent-Guy?
- We played thirty seven rounds of “Oh Crap, what’s in the baby’s mouth now? Before that? Five rounds of cleaning up the toddler’s arts and crafts off of the floor
- Eighteen rounds of Stop picking up/dragging around/generally assaulting your baby sister
- Let’s See how much of this writing assignment I can get done while I skip lunch and the kids are occupied eating beside me at the table
- mom, Mom, MOM I just want to sit on you (while you try and post to the website)
- Mom, I pooped! It’s on my hand. Now that, that’s my favorite.
- Let’s lay here quietly with the toddler for nineteen minutes until she falls asleep so I can have an hour to get some work done (and write this post) until she wakes up all cranky and sweaty.
- Woo Hoo! It’s Nap time. You know what that means? Bon Bons and Soaps? Hah, You’re funny. Laundry and work!
- Oh, and tonight’s bath night so it’s going to be a whole round of “Oh, Hey – Why are you murdering your child?” Oh, sorry – Now I see that you are just trying to wrestle her into the shower.
- Stop feeding your sister (fill in the blank here). Today was glitter, straight-up tazatziki sauce with a side of white glue.
- Speed Dishwasher Unloading. You ever played it? Good. Now it’s time to fill it up with bottles. Do it before the baby crawls across the room.
- Hide the Bottle with an ounce of milk in it. Whoever throws up first loses. Sometimes it’s better to cut your losses and toss it.
Job Perks? Lots of cuddles.