The New Year is here. We’ve had sick kids for five days straight and now, sick parents. We rang in the New Year coddling a sick baby, making candy at-home (or letting Olivia create a giant mess) and having pizza. Thinking about resolutions I could only come up with one major resolution for 2013 – and that was to be present. Be present in everything I am doing, whatever I am doing, fully in what I am doing.
In addition to that though, I have a few other resolutions for 2013:
- Be Mindful that I can’t do everything
- Messes are Okay, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat
- Don’t Yell
- Get a Full 8 Hours
- Put Olivia in a couple of Unparented Classes
- Take a Saturday, Twice a month, for Me.
- Date Night, Twice a month
- Get Outside Every Day (even when it’s freezing)
- Finish the Girls’ Rooms
- Use more Coupons
- Go Camping (further than the Backyard)
- Plan Scheduled working hours
- Learn to Drive a Standard