|I’m willing to bet he peed in the Shower|
Here are those rules:
- Be a gentleman and don’t steal all of the water.
- Never, ever, pee in the shower. Ever. I don’t care if you are on the drain side. The toilet is RIGHT there. In fact, I would prefer you to try and pee from the shower, to the toilet, just don’t ever pee in the damn shower.
- If you prefer bordering-on-cold showers to my scalding-hot let’s compromise to as-hot-as-you-can-stand.
- Towels. Make sure there are towels in the bathroom so I am not the one who has to run freezing and naked down to the laundry room
- Or, bribe the kid with the iPad to get the towels.
- Said towels should be clean towels.
- Keep the door shut. You of all people who like to sleep in the freezing cold should know that the bathroom will freeze if you leave the door open.
- It’s nice that you’ve convinced me to shower with you because you know that I probably won’t be able to because the kids are crazy and after that long night of the kid-crying, a shower would be nice but really – did you really expect that to happen right now? Yes?
- It’s not.
- For good measure you should encourage me to shower extra long and take the time to condition my hair.