When it comes to birthdays, we’re on opposite ends. We have Olivia, who can easily have an outdoor party in the middle of July and then we have Violet, our March baby (where it’s still a bit chilly to spend time outdoors). Finding new and fun ways to celebrate her birthday has led me to considering some new options for birthday parties celebrated at-home.
Looking for party entertainment? Miss Maryana’s Parties brings the party entertainment to you, with enriching activities designed for toddlers to school age children.
What kind of parties are available?
- Tots and Tunes party, where the kids will learn about instruments from around the globe and get a chance to try their hand at the instruments (ages 3-6)
- Mad Scientists Party, complete with goggles, where children will experiment with reactions and get their curiosity piqued with liquid rainbows
- Messy Art Party with marble art and canvases, giving each child three masterpieces to bring home as a ‘loot bag’ from the celebration
- Silly Scientists will experiment with glitter, creating a lava lamp and wrap up the party with an explosion of volcanic proportions
- Little Chefs will have the chance to create their own pizzas, with fresh ingredients during the hour long session designed to bring creativity out in the kitchen
Book a Party and Save
Between now and 9/30 and use the code Back2School You can book a Party with Miss Maryana’s Parties and Save 15% off of your party.
It’s the perfect time to try something new and take the stress out of activity planning for that fall indoor birthday you were planning. Save money, entertain the kids and do it all without having to lead the activities. What’s your favorite party option?