There are a few things that make it on to my Christmas list every single year – always chocolates, and always the Lashstash from Sephora. It’s a simple way to sample the mascaras that you might not have tried – and to discover a new favorite.
I’ve tried 90% of the ones from last year’s box, but have found a favorite in Lights Camera Flashes! from Tarte (Handsdown one of the most lengthening and volumizing mascaras that I’ve used, with a nice big brush). But, oh, the reviews are right – it’s hard to get off! Still, the performance with one coat? That sealed the deal for me.
Sephora Lashstash 2014
– 0.05 oz Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara In Jet Black
– 0.2 oz Buxom® Lash Mascara In Blackest Black
– 0.07 oz Clinique Dual Ended High Impact Mascara And Lash Primer
– 0.17 oz Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara
– 0.1 oz Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24HR Mascara
– 0.135 oz Lancôme Paris Hypnôse Drama Mascara
– 0.84 oz Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
– 0.067 oz Sephora Collection Outrageous Curl Dramatic Volume And Curl Mascara
– 0.32 oz Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara In Jet Black
– 0.08 oz Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
– 0.06 oz YSL Mascara Volume Effect Faux Baby Doll
It is a splurge, but for mascara junkies, it’s a great way to try something new. Last year’s seemed better, and there are a few repeats in this one, buxom and benefit they’re real. Despite the fact that I’ve discovered a new favorite mascara, this one has one of my old favorites, the Benefit, They’re real, and the chance to try a few more (like Smashbox) it’s going back on my list once again.
Lashstash is $54, lower than two tubes of mascara that I would purchase through the year (at least) and gives me a chance to try something new every month. There are only two that I didn’t like and passed on from the last time around. How long did it last? I wear mascara almost daily, and I’ve still got a couple left.