We’re just shy of a month into our morning routines, and starting to get the hang of it. We’ve learned to make snacks for kindergarten the night before, not to wake up the two year old because seven twenty is just too early for her to get up and that if we fit in ten minutes of iPad time, it’s a great incentive for things like getting the teeth brushed, and eating at a pace faster than a snail chewing on a leaf.
Sonicare makes the morning routines easier for school kids, and for me. Between Jamie, I am more of the ‘morning person’, so I do waking up and he does bed time with the kids. In the morning, I try not to rush her and stay calm and it’s easier when I’m not the one timing her to make sure that she’s brushed her teeth for two minutes. With the easy to use settings on the Sonicare Kids brush, as soon as she turns it on it’s starting the timer and indicates when it’s time to switch to cleaning a different section of her mouth.
Sonicare for Kids Toothbrush
- Fun interchangable front panels
- Rubber Overmold for Added Protection
- Kidtimer, progressive timer over 90 days
- Two power modes
- Quadtimer, for effective brushing of every part of the mouth
Sonicare Diamond Clean Toothbrush
- Dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between teeth and into gumline
- Diamond shape bristles for a greater surface cleaning area
- Dual charging system, USB + charging glass
- Modern style
- Quadtimer, ensuring each section of the mouth is brushed
She’s happy I’m not nagging. I’m happy she’s getting a whole mouth clean – and I couldn’t imagine going back to a manual brush. Want to revitalize your brushing routine? Take a two week challenge and switch up your toothbrush – you’ll be amazed how much cleaner your mouth will feel after one brushing. You can buy the Sonicare Diamond Clean on Amazon.