When you’ve had a couple of children, and you’ve bought and purged the baby items time and time again, you learn which of those baby things are valuable to you – and which you would pass over the third time around.
Splurging on a bag is one of those things that is completely justifiable, because of the sheer amount of use you’re going to get out of it. I like bold designs, lots of pockets, and a big bag that can double as a weekend bag, holding everything that we need for little kids.
Shopping online? www.enfantstyle.ca has the Ju Ju Be Legacy collection, those bold designs that will easily integrate into your life, including the Ju Ju Be ‘Be Prepared’, in the striking First Lady design.
The Jujube Be Prepared diaper bag is one of those items that you use throughout infancy, as your kids turn into toddlers and even when they’ve outgrown it – because as we’ve figured out, it makes a fantastic weekend bag that holds everything you need for a couple of kids (including the to go nightlight and portable white noise animal) that makes those hotel stays just a little bit easier.
Let’s talk about some of the features of the Ju Ju Be Be Prepared
- AgION Antimicrobial Linings … kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other bad stuff.
- Teflon fabric (yes, you can put it in the washer, yes, we tried it! Air dry and you’re good to go)
- So. many. pockets. Pockets for everything to keep all of your stuff easy to find and a light interior lining so you’re able to actually find all of the stuff you’re putting in the bag.
- Big, but lightweight so the bag isn’t going to add weight to what you’ve got to carry around
- Changing mat included is one of the most luxurious that we’ve seen included with any diaper bag that we’ve tested
- Doubles up for a weekend bag or overnight bag – worth the splurge, right there
- Lots of room for cloth diapering, or twin Moms that need a bag that’s going to keep up with two kids stuff, instead of one.
- Insulated pockets with magnet closures
You can find the entire Ju Ju Be Legacy collection (and so much more from leading brands) at your go to source for diaper bags in Canada, Enfant Style. A few of my favourite picks for your favourite expectant mom this holiday season?
- Ju Ju Be Legacy Be Neat bib, in The First Lady, $26
- Ju Ju Be Legacy Be Prepared, in The First Lady, $2
- Ju Ju Be Be Quick in Tokidoki, $34
- Ergo Baby Baby Carrier, in Galaxy Grey, $149
- Aden and Anais Classic Swaddle in B Jeweled, $59
As a mom-to-be, I received a couple of great gifts from friends – some that I may have not splurged on myself. Those gifts, like Aden and Anais swaddle blankets or a great diaper bag, are now my favourite gifts to give – because they’re things that we’ve used, and loved.