Making a day trip to the mountains, or even out to kayak at Elk Island Park this year? Those day trips can add up, and the annual pass can be considered expensive too. For all of 2017, this pass is complementary, and gives your family the opportunity to enjoy National Parks, Marine Conservation areas and historic sites across the country.
- You only need to order one pass for your group or family if you are all traveling together. A 2017 Discovery Pass is valid for everyone arriving in the same vehicle at a national park, or arriving together at a marine conservation area or historic site.
- The Discovery Pass is only accepted at national historic sites which are operated by Parks Canada.
- Activities such as tours or parking that normally carry a separate fee may not be covered by the Discovery Pass.
- Camping fees are not included with the Discovery Pass
- Validity Period: January 1st 2017 to December 31st 2017.
- Display: The 2017 Discovery Pass must be hung from the rear view mirror of the vehicle facing forward or it can be placed on the front driver side dashboard facing up.
Photo credit: CBC