I’m Lori, I’m the mom behind the blog. I’m a 30-year-old mother of two who lives in the suburbs. I’m passionate about exploring, weekend trips and raising children who crave adventure. Over the past five years I’ve learned how to save, without sacrificing the things I want.
Parents come to the Frugal Edmonton Mama for inspiration for what to do and where to go in Edmonton, easy meal ideas, practical tips, product features and everyday parenting experiences. It’s one of the most trafficked Edmonton-based blogs, with 100,000+ monthly readers, who return again and again, to share in our journey.
By the Numbers
I curate content relatable to Edmonton Parents, where 80%+ of my readership resides (they’re mostly parents between the ages of 25-44). I’ve become a trusted voice in the local community and beyond, frequently answering questions from local moms searching for recommendations.
Facebook Followers | 20,800
Twitter Followers | 7,200
Instagram Followers | 3,300
Pinterest Followers | 3,200
UMVs | 103,000
Pageviews | 210,000
Sponsored Content Features
- I partnered with the Shoe Company to promote back to school content, and the transition into fall, here and here.
- I partnered with Frigidaire #testdrivemoms collaborating to share the features of the New Frigidaire Gallery Custom-Flex in this post and this post
- Partnered with buybuy Baby Store tour, highlighting the opening of buy buy BABY in Edmonton which led to becoming a buybuy Baby #Babyhood Ambassador
- I’m a Spud.ca Ambassador, crafting posts like this: Make Your Own Organic Butter
- I teamed up with Premium Label Outlet for a back to school retail Campaign here
We can work together to create sponsored content, highlighting your service, your promotion or your brand, if it will resonate with my readers. For product placement, a minimum review value applies. The majority of products featured on Frugal Edmonton Mama as sponsored are actually sourced by me, to ensure that we’re partnering with brands that we know, use and love.
- Edmonton Day Trips: What to do in Woodlands County
- Five Things to do in Canmore with Kids
- 8 Reasons to Visit Oahu #FamilyTravelCA
- A Winter Weekend at Mystic Springs
- Staycation: Five Things that We Did on our Weekend without Kids
Travel and adventure features are some of the most shared features on Frugal Edmonton Mama. My readers want to adventure, they want to know where to go and how to get there. Family travel features that are relevant to the Alberta families reading will be given the most consideration.
Feature Ambassador Roles
Aligning myself with brands that we use, brands that we love and initiatives that bring together the core values of our family is important to me. Here are some of the brand roles I’ve had the pleasure of partnering up with:
buybuy Baby #babyhood Ambassador
Alberta Parks Ambassador
Nature Valley #RediscoverNature Ambassador
P&G Mom #PGMom
Mattel Play Advocate
Frigidaire Ambassador #testdrivemoms
Ford Behind the Blue Oval Blogger
Get in touch – To talk more about working together, share your ideas about how we can collaborate, inquire about advertising rates, you can contact me at email@example.com or check out my media kit.